Date : May 28, 2017
09:00 A.M - 03:00 P.M
“Recitation by sighting” i.e. “Nazra” means the ability to recite the Holy Quran, (c) “Correct Pronunciation” i.e. “Tajweed” means reading clearly, the three lakhs, forty five thousand seven hundred and forty eight words used in the Holy Quran
- Recite Quran correctly
- After taking Nazra classes student will be able to start memorizing Quran which is the most beneficial aspect of Nazra
- After completing Nazra classes student will be able to teach Quran to others
- Small suras will be the starting point for Nazra.
- The rhythm of a child for recitation of Quran shall be increased gradually.
- Once the student picks up the pace for Quran recitation, the Tajweed rules shall be presented to him/her so that these can be embedded in his recitation.